NOTICE FOR THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
(obligations related to Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196)
Purposes and manner of use of personal data - identification data, photographs, videos, sound recordings - (hereinafter "Data")
Abarth & C. SpA, based in Turin, Via Plava 80 (hereinafter "Abarth") and FCA Italy SpA, with registered office in Turin, c.so Agnelli 200 (hereinafter" FCA"), and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd with registered office at 240 Bath Road, Slough, SL14DX (hereinafter “FCA UK”), Title Holders of the use of your Data inform you that the data you have freely provided will be used by FCA, FCA UK and Abarth for the following purposes:
1) implement the contractual relationship, allowing the issuance of "The Scorpionship Member Card," essential order to access the services referred to in Annex 2, described below;
2) manage the participation of the holders to the services and facilities concerning the affiliate program "The Scorpionship" (hereinafter "Program");
3) to provide, with your prior express consent, commercial and/or promotional information and send advertising material, or conduct direct marketing activities or interactive business communications for products, services, and other Abarth and FCA activities, or to perform market research;
4) to profile, with your prior express consent, your behaviours, habits, and propensities for consumption in the automotive sector in order to improve the services offered by Abarth, FCA and FCA UK;
5) to communicate, with your prior express consent, the data to companies connected to or affiliated with Abarth, FCA and FCA UK, as well as partners of the same companies that may use them to provide commercial and/or promotional information and send advertising material or conduct direct marketing activities or commercial on communications on products, services and other activities of these companies, or to perform market research;
6) to publish on the website scorpionship.abarth.com and/or on official pages your images, nickname, and the city of residence.
The use of data for each of the above mentioned purposes will be handled on paper, automated and computer systems and, in particular, by regular or electronic mail, telephone (including automated calls, SMS, MMS, etc.) and fax.
Consequences of Failing to Supply the Data
The provision of data is always optional; however, the failure to provide the data marked with an asterisk as "required," will not allow participation in The Scorpionship program.
Manners of Data Use
The use of data will be carried out mainly by computers observing the minimum measures of security and confidentiality.
Parties Who May Become Aware of Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be used by other parties, operating on behalf of FCA Italy S.p.A., under specific contractual restrictions, in EU countries or in non-EU countries in the context of and within the limits set forth arts. 43 and 44 b) of Leg. Decree no. 196/2003.
The personal data gathered from this registration, may be used by parties (including outside parties) responsible for processing, in charge of managing the requested service and the marketing activities set forth and by the data processor(s) or by the companies to whom the data is communicated as set forth below.
Persons to Whom Your Personal Data May Be Communicated
Your personal data may be communicated to third parties to fulfil legal obligations, or to comply with orders from public authorities or to exercise a right in court.
Furthermore, with your prior consent, your personal data may be disclosed to third parties as described in paragraph 5) of the notice
Rights of the Party Concerned
Under Art. 7 of Leg. Decree 196/2003, you have the right to access your data, obtain its updating without delay or have it deleted in case of possible use in violation of the law, object to its processing for commercial or advertising purposes and request a complete and up-to-date list of all the data processors, by writing to FCA Italy S.p.A. - Customer Experience & CRM - Privacy Office - C.so Agnelli 200.